Click on the link below to watch a short film about the Easter story and then give the activities a try.
Adam Bushnall will be posting a live story on YouTube every day next week. This will be aimed at primary school children all over the world who are either at school or being homeschooled. It will be live at 2:30pm each day but you can watch it whenever, once it’s uploaded, on my YouTube channel.
Real PE at home includes an online programme which supports families to be active, play and learn together. It includes a programme specifically for children in Early Years and Key Stage 1 with 12 themes, 6 areas, over 250 activities and challenges and 1000s of hours of fun and activity. This programme is also great for family play and fun.
It also includes a programme for children in Key Stage 2, with daily and weekly guidance provided for both programmes (starting from this week) in addition to an option to choose your own themes and activities.
There are so many benefits to being active, not only to our physical wellbeing but also to our emotional and mental health, especially in such testing times for all of us. We hope that the ideas help support you and your family to stay fit and healthy in the coming months. Here are the details to access real PE at home:
Web page – home.jasmineactive.com
Username – firstname.lastname@example.org
Password – millhillpr
- Phonics play is a website we use in school to support the teaching of phonics and has many games to play. In reception we use the games in phases 2 – 4. Please see below for free access:
- At 9am Monday-Friday Joe Wicks is Live on Youtube : The Body Coach
Get up and out of bed, get yourself woken up and enjoy a PE lesson in your living
room! We will be joining in from our homes too!
- At 9:30am Shonette Bason will be going to the Dough Disco live on
Youtube: Spread the Happiness TV!
You need some play-dough for this, how about making some at home yourself;
there are some great recipes online with ingredients you may have already!
- Nrich Maths Activities
- Estimation Station- https://nrich.maths.org/13339
- Show Me – https://nrich.maths.org/12747
- Two Halves – https://nrich.maths.org/13080