Mill Hill Primary
Tel: (0191) 5536036
Fax: (0191) 5534110
Headteacher: Mr D Marshall
Position: Lunchtime Care Assistant
Salary: Grade 1 point 13 (16,191) pro rata to hours and weeks worked
Hours: 6 hours 15 mins per week (11:50a.m. – 1.05p.m.)
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Lunchtime Care Assistant to join our team.
- Offering care and support throughout lunchtime
- Promoting good order and high standards of behaviour.
- Work as a team member under the direction of the Head Teacher
- Assisting in the supervision of other activities during lunchtime including setting out and storing of relevant equipment.
- Ensuring the outside and inside areas are left tidy for the afternoon session.
- Reporting any accidents and incidents that occur during lunchtime to senior staff in line with school policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will:
- Attend and participate in training and development courses as required.
- Attend meetings, liaising and communicating with colleagues in the school.
- Be an effective role model for the standards of behaviour expected of pupils.
Application forms should be returned to the School email address, marked for the attention of the Head Teacher.
Closing date: 16.10.2017
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Mill Hill Primary School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.