Our Governors are in office for 4 years. Currently our Governors are:
Mrs L Errington
Mr W Hamilton
Ex-officio Foundation Governor (Chair of Governors)
Mr P Watson
Foundation Governor (Vice Chair of Governors)
Mr P Hair
Staff Governor (Teaching)
Miss J Gibson
Assistant Head teacher (SEND and Inclusion)
Mrs J Wheeler
Mrs L Foster
Mrs K Carter
Mr P Maughan
Mrs R Ross
Mrs J Hall
Miss S Robinson
- We appoint staff to the school and are involved in their development and
- performance management.
- We are responsible for the general conduct and curriculum of the school.
- We consider cases of pupils permanently excluded from the school.
- We approve the school’s annual budget plan.
- We provide information for parents, the local education authority and for OFSTED
- We determine what goes on in the building after school hours.
- We ensure the school’s health and safety policy is in place and followed at all times.
HOW DO WE DO IT?
We meet as a full governing body at least once a term. At these meetings, we discuss
information provided for us by the Local Education Authority. We also discuss school-based
issues, which are mainly involved with implementing school policies.